Af. Blkwd. Jr. Gent BP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

DKF

Haven't made one of these for a while....A decent option for a ballpoint, but I am not quite sure I like the nib. Africa Blackwood Jr. Gent. Ballpoint in Rhodium....Spray lacquer/MM/WD/TSW. Thanks for looking and critiques and comments welcome.

200821711555_IMG_1563.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

Very nice Don. I've never done a Jr. Gent ballpoint, but you've inspired me. I ordered six kits from CSUSA after seeing this post an hour ago[:0] Now I have to figure out how to explain it to the misses[B)]

DKF

Originally posted by igran7

Very nice Don. I've never done a Jr. Gent ballpoint, but you've inspired me. I ordered six kits from CSUSA after seeing this post an hour ago[:0] Now I have to figure out how to explain it to the misses[B)]

igran7...You will like this kit.........lots of metal and a solid pen...all you will need to do is give the misses the first one!

DKF

Originally posted by toolcrazy

Darn, I was at the wood store and forgot to ask about African Black Wood.

Beautiful pen. Nice work.

Get a hold of Albert...exocticwo.......he has been my source for Af. Blackwood........good quality stuff.

johncrane

Yes that sure is a beautiful pen Don!the first one l ever seen was one of Dario's and he has made some real stunning ballpoint Gents l will try that kit one day trouble is they keep bringing out new kits.[:p]:D

Tanner

Great looking pen! I like how you matched the curve of the barrel with the curve of the nib! I think that really adds to the beauty of a pen!

Top Bottom