Aero Snake Skin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

I "took advantage" of Roy's (Classic Nib) special and turned my first Aero and Seamus snake skin.

Thank you Roy and Seamus.

All comments welcome.

Attachments

• Aero Snake Skin Right.jpg
    Aero Snake Skin Right.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Aero Snake Skin Back.jpg
    Aero Snake Skin Back.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Aero Snake Skin Left.jpg
    Aero Snake Skin Left.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 164
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Tony, looks like you came out the winner here! A great blank and the components!
Very nicely done!
Wouldn't his be the "Arrow" pen and not the Aero?

OKLAHOMAN

Tony, job well done, the component set is the Arrow,I sell both the Aero and the Arrow, they sound so much alike that at times they do get mixed up. The Arrow is a Sierra Clone that is plated and uses no plastic or enamel on the front section. We had to change the name as a another vendor has that name registered and trademarked and requested that we not call it a Sierra. The Aero is a CSUSA product that we also sell and as we buy it from them are allowed to use it's name.

TonyL

Thanks Roy. I am not big on kits will a long cone/nib, but I the quality of this one is excellent. I am glad that I bought it and will be buying more. Thank you for the great deal. If you ever come up with a bundle offer - I will take advantage of it...although the kit is already very reasonably priced...I just have so many right now.

TonyL

Thanks all. I really need to work on my photo work. I bought a better camera, but that doesn't mean anything if I don't practice appropriate photography skills.

Top Bottom