Aero Rose Gold .............

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

Black Titanium with another great piece of William Young's Box Elder Burl.
Finished with 6 coats of MINWAX Polyurethane.

The Aero Twist Cap Parker tube is 1/4" shorter and the over all length of the completed pen is 5/8" shorter than the Sierra series. The clip length is the same as the Sierra series and the Aero nib assembly is slightly shorter.

For me, the jury is still out on this one.

Les

2pqmiz4.jpg

10sannt.jpg

28hmre1.jpg

2my16q0.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I like it. The Rose Gold is somewhat unusual and the wood is pleasing (almost soothing to look at). Around here, the more unusual, the better it sells.

Mark

I like the Aero. Your combination is very nice. I look at it and think the top cap is too long, but that is the style. Nicely Done..

Russianwolf

Great pen, I love the kits and that is a very nice blank on there.

To the others, This is NOT a Sierra clone......

The Aero (available from CSUSA) and the Elegant Beauty (from LauLauwood.com) is a totally different pen from the sierra. The twist is in the finial only, The body is very specific in length, and the pen does not pull apart. The tube sizes are different and allows more room in the finished blank.

The Aero and EB are similar to the Squire sold from PSI, but is slightly different in tube size. The Sierra does have a version similar in appearance to these called the Elegant Sierra, but the plating options are different I believe.

Quality wise, I like the EB/Aero better as there is no chance of a couple known issues that the Sierra have (getting the tranny stuck in the finial, etc), but as said it is VERY length specific similar to a cigar.

Top Bottom