Advanced Start on St. Patrick's Day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

These really look great in person and they have helped me get ready for the corned beef and cabbage.

PenEuroandTrimlineGreenAcrylic_zps0e4fee05.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
I'm not sure about the copper Mark...blanks are sweet and the finish looks perfect! I'm Portuguese, Irish...what do I know!!

mmayo

I guess the "gold" kits I used with this photographic setup appear copperish, trust in Irish MAYO that they are really gold as they should be.

walshjp17

Beautiful pens. Nice F&F as well.

For St. Paddy's day (my b-day:biggrin:) I plan to do Jameson's and Guinness, my version of Corned Beef and Cabbage (which is actually an American dish. Corned beef and cabbage is the Irish-American variant of the genuinely Irish dish of bacon and cabbage). Probably pair the liquids with a bit of Boxty or Bubble and Squeek.

Might make a pen with a Jameson's label, though.:wink:

Of course they are gold do you think any Irish man would be looking for copper at the end of a rainbow... Great pens. They do look copper though.. That photography is spectacular..

SDB777

Whatever the plating color....these are a couple of outstanding turnings!!!!

Fit-n-finish is your usual 'perfect'!!!

Scott (not too many Irish around here) B

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Beautiful pens, the blank look really neat and perfect for St Patrick's Day and they look grest with the kits.

Fishinbo

Great looking pens, stunning effect on the different shades of green in the blanks which go very well with the kits. You sure are ready for St. Patrick's day. Great job!

Top Bottom