Acrylics my new found love

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cowchaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowchaser

Don't know what it is, but I have fell in love with turning acrylics. Picked these up at WC yesterday when we made a trip into the city. Figured 2 hour drive and 6 hours at the mall, I deserved something.

2007122214251_10.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cowchaser

Thanks guys. When I started I didn't think I would like acrylics, but once again I was wrong. I really like the look of the wood, but like the way acrylics turn. Guess I'll just have to space them out until I start, learn and can cast what I think is quality blanks. That will be later in the future. Until then I will continue to buy them.

bitshird

Nice pens Dustin, after 6 hrs at a mall, you only got 2 [:0] I'd have bought 20, but them my wife would scream, holler and kick me pretty hard [8]

drawknife

Nice pens I think I like the cigar better. Say you got them at WC. I think the minimum charge before they'll let you out of the store is $40. Thats the least I have been able break out with anyway [8D]

toolcrazy

Hmmm, hour drive there, 6 hours at the store and a hour back. Sound like my trips to Woodcraft. [:D]

$40 bucks? My Woodcraft won't let you out till you spend at least a $100. [:D]

Nice Pens. I like them both.

cowchaser

Originally posted by toolcrazy
<br />Hmmm, hour drive there, 6 hours at the store and a hour back. Sound like my trips to Woodcraft. [:D]

$40 bucks? My Woodcraft won't let you out till you spend at least a $100. [:D]

Nice Pens. I like them both.

I wish an hour there. It's 2 hours there and 2 back. I did get a few more acrylics. I ended up with 5, but could have had more just couldn't figure out what I wanted. [:(]

GaryMGg

Nice work. The way I figure it, for 4 hours drive you owe yourself a few more blanks. You used roughly $35 in gas; should get around 40 blanks to make it worthwhile. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom