Acrylics for a change

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from propencity

propencity

I usually prefer to turn wood for my pens. Sorta went "against the grain" tonight with this segmented Vertex FP using left over acrylics.

Thanks for looking and comments are always appreciated.

Mark

DSC_0196_S.jpg

DSC_0203_S-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looks pretty classy to me. I to am unsure about the pen but am being pulled in by the votex I think.
If you sell your pens, have you had luck selling them?
Also, is the magnet strong like the Zen?

propencity

I wasn't so sure on the multi-faceted design myself at the beginning. But having sold a few, I'm slowly warming up to it.

propencity

I think the strength on the magnet are about the same as the Zen. The Zen top seems to go on smoother than this one; the Vertex faceted nib I think causes it to catch as it's being pulled by the magnet. Has anyone received any complaints from customers about the magnetic top or has it caused any harm to electronics (computers, devices)? I normally inform my customers about the magnetic top and I've never heard complaints but just wondering if anyone else has had incidents with the magnetic top causing harm to devices??

reddwil

The biggest complaint I get on the pen is the length of the cap and the top heaviness. Would be great if the cap was redesigned and shortened a half inch

Top Bottom