acrylic something on something...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from studioso

studioso

hi,
Made this pen last week. the acrylic is a freebee, but I can't remember from where!?
I think it's from william wood-rite (penblanks.ca) although I'm not sure...

the kit I purchased here in Montreal at langevin & forest. but I have never seen it anywhere else. the instructions are for PSI pksc-pen, and it's 24k pleated.

forum, you like?

pen5small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
hi,
Made this pen last week. the acrylic is a freebee, but I can't remember from where!?
I think it's from william wood-rite (penblanks.ca) although I'm not sure...

the kit I purchased here in Montreal at langevin & forest. but I have never seen it anywhere else. the instructions are for PSI pksc-pen, and it's 24k pleated.

you like?
Hi studioso, It looks similar to the Perfect Fit pen in some respects although somewhat more ornate. I try to steer clear of most 24k platings.

What matters most is if you find a customer that likes it! The gold/green in the acrylic goes nicely with that kit!

studioso

thank you for commenting.

Mack C. why don't you like 24k gold plating? is it gonna come off? is there any other knd of gold plating that works better?

arioux, I'm from outremont. nice to see you around here! I don't mind if a pen is heavy, personally.

Larry, I don't think I ever shopped at woodcraft. I shop at penblanks, leevalley, mostly 'cose these are in Canada, and have ordered from craft USA and penn state.
but it's good to know were to find it if I need it again!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
thank you for commenting.

Mack C. why don't you like 24k gold plating? is it gonna come off? is there any other knd of gold plating that works better?
24k is too soft, although I don't have a lot of experience with it. I would prefer 10K gold for it's greater hardness.

I'm from outremont.
I was born in Montreal in 1935, lived on Jeanne Mance and Park Avenue for some years and then 791 D'E'lepee, at the corner of VanHorne until 1947. Small world!

Top Bottom