Acrylic Polymer and Alumina Trihydrate

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

I hope this red band helps market this pen. If it does, I have about six more that I am going to convert: Pens - 2-15-10 Acrylic Polymer and Alumina Trihydrate, Red Center Band, silver.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Thanks Todd. I need to move these pens. You cannot tell the customer it is Corian or they just walk away. New band and new description. Think it'll work? At the March 5th show in Humble, we'll give it a test.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I like it, John. It gives the pen a bit of a punch!

You might consider offering to make Corian pens out of left overs from a client's kitchen remodeling. I made a pen for a lady at work out of a piece of her kitchen counter (so to speak) and she loved it.

Bree

Thanks Todd. I need to move these pens. You cannot tell the customer it is Corian or they just walk away. New band and new description. Think it'll work? At the March 5th show in Humble, we'll give it a test.

How about... Windermere Countertop Pen.

Windermere is a very posh enclave of the wealthy outside of Orlando. And Corian or whatever you call it is really expensive and it is the stuff they used in countertops built there and similar spots. Maybe that will help it sell. Adds interest.

The pen is beautiful and ought to sell on its own merit.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jgrden

How about... Windermere Countertop Pen.

Windermere is a very posh enclave of the wealthy outside of Orlando. And Corian or whatever you call it is really expensive and it is the stuff they used in countertops built there and similar spots. Maybe that will help it sell. Adds interest.

The pen is beautiful and ought to sell on its own merit.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hey Bree !!!! You finally dug yourself out of the snow??

There is something about any association with the kitchen that stops people dead in their tracks.

Jgrden

I like it, John. It gives the pen a bit of a punch!

You might consider offering to make Corian pens out of left overs from a client's kitchen remodeling. I made a pen for a lady at work out of a piece of her kitchen counter (so to speak) and she loved it.
Now there is an idea !!!!! Get a list of names of people from a countertop installer and obtain the left over, and then make the pen and then go to the people to sell them their own counter top. The installer might even offer it as a thank you to his/her clients and buy them from me. Hellluva idea. Good work. I knew I had you around for some reason.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi John; If it's Corian, and you don't tell the customer it's Corian, what are you going to tell them it is?

I have a slew of Corian, and just use the pens as giveaways because as you say, as soon as you say Corian they move away, sometimes to a more expensive wooden pen!:biggrin:

Top Bottom