590b2cd5e42d0015c0067350057d7cb9.jpg

df820c9a8bc6e4479c1acb0a876e2dd8.jpg

dbebd149605989fd80c670ac0ae0390f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OZturner

Fine looking Pen William,
Magnificent Ebonite Body,
Nice Proportions,
IMHO, I would like to see a Smaller Differential at the Body to Cap Diameters, even though it could mean a Larger Body Diameter.
I feel that this would Greatly Improve the Profile of your Pen.
Also it appears that you have some Circumferential Scratches on the Body and the Section.
By working up through the full range of Abrasives and Micro Mesh, or Buffing you should have be able to eliminate these Marks.
I am Very Conscious, that you may well be Disappointed with my Remarks.
But I have to be Honest with you, and I Feel that you should be made aware of what could be Improved.
You have been very Adventurous Tackling a Kitless Fountain Pen, and for that I give you Top Marks.
I trust that you will take my Comments in the manner in which they are Intended, and I look forward to seeing more of your Pens, in the Very Near Future.
Sincerely,
Brian.

Fine looking Pen William,
Magnificent Ebonite Body,
Nice Proportions,
IMHO, I would like to see a Smaller Differential at the Body to Cap Diameters, even though it could mean a Larger Body Diameter.
I feel that this would Greatly Improve the Profile of your Pen.
Also it appears that you have some Circumferential Scratches on the Body and the Section.
By working up through the full range of Abrasives and Micro Mesh, or Buffing you should have be able to eliminate these Marks.
I am Very Conscious, that you may well be Disappointed with my Remarks.
But I have to be Honest with you, and I Feel that you should be made aware of what could be Improved.
You have been very Adventurous Tackling a Kitless Fountain Pen, and for that I give you Top Marks.
I trust that you will take my Comments in the manner in which they are Intended, and I look forward to seeing more of your Pens, in the Very Near Future.
Sincerely,
Brian.

All good and appreciated, I free hand them don't really follow a plan so it's what strikes my fancy in the moment , generally I like to stick to vintage / classic / simple looks

For finish I just step up to 7000 grit wet then buff with a rag using 3 stage novus plastics polish

At some stage may get into a buffing wheel or micromesh

Only my 8th complete pen so still toying around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom