Acrylic Acetate Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

I love this kit (Baron). I also like turning the acrylic. My neighbor came over when I was making this one. I think he wants it. He kept asking to look at it when I was done assembling it. Sanded to 12000 MM and buffed with a wheel and White Diamond compund.

acetatebaron.jpg

Thanks for looking,

James

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Nice job James! Have you tried the sanding stuff that MM makes for Corian and plastics? It really does a nice job, especially when you follow it up with some plastic polish.

woodpens

Very nice pen, James. Your work and photography have been steadily improving since you started posting here. It is nice to see such visible progress. Way to go!

Fangar

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Nice job James! Have you tried the sanding stuff that MM makes for Corian and plastics? It really does a nice job, especially when you follow it up with some plastic polish.

No I have not tired that. So far the MM through 12000 and the White diamond looks great. You can't tell in the photo for some reason, but the finish is mirror smooth and shiny. I had a hard time photographing this pen. Notice that it is facing the opposite direction as most of my posts. I tried a bunch of different angles, but couldn't get the shine to come through.

James

Fangar

Originally posted by woodpens
<br />Very nice pen, James. Your work and photography have been steadily improving since you started posting here. It is nice to see such visible progress. Way to go!

Thanks for the kind words from everyone. This is a nice place to learn!

James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom