ACME ROCKET-ZEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jjartwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Robert111

Wow! I am both amazed and humbled at the attention this pen has drawn.
You can only imagine the double take when I saw the picture on the front page.
I actually turned the computer off and back on, thought I did something wrong and thought
"their gonna be pi...d "
I expect the attention to go to the kitless guys or the guild guys but I have still not grasped
that alot of fellow pen makers think that one of MY pens is worth this attention.
Thank You
Mark

I saw this coming. I can't wait for whatever's next. Clever, clever, clever!

scottwood

So is that what it take's to get on the front page, a roll of duct tape and a dream!
Excellent pen and great creativity...I'll be watching what you do next.

Scott

underdog

Wow. That's an attention grabbing pen. I think your wife should leave you unsupervised more often. But then again, maybe not. You might just try to make a real rocket...:tongue:

triw51

WOW that is so cool. You did some serious thinking out side the box on that one. Note to wife: Leave him home alone with no adult supervision and a garage full of stuff more often and see what his creative mind comes up with.

RSidetrack

Hold on, let me pick up my mouth from the floor.

That is just AWESOME! I love such creative projects, makes me wish I thought of that lol. Good job!!! I want one :biggrin:

Gilrock

Mark I'm just seeing this pen....great job. You get two thumbs up from me....one for an awesome pen and another because you were holding a snare drum in you're profile...lol...I'm just starting to play and taking lessons. :)

robutacion

Well, I tried 42 adjectives to reply and all have been used so, I wonder how can I express the creativity put in that pen...! hum...... still can't come up with anything...! ho, ho.... I know, I know....that was a prometheus attempt...!

Very smart, Sir...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom