Acid green long click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Here's another straight outta the shop. Yet another of my home cast blanks. I'm really liking this one, the colors came out just how I wanted. Finish is MM to 12000 and polished with PlastX. Thanks for looking!

100_2020594x700.jpg
100_2028635x700.jpg
100_2033590x700.jpg

Here's a good closeup:
100_2022700x674.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MorganGrafixx

Love the blank! Color combo is perfect together. Not a fan of the kit though. Something about it I really can't get behind. Possibly the shape of the clicker mechanism? I think if it were shaped more like the Guardian clicker mech. maybe??? Just not the "T" shape that it uses now.

BSea

That is really cool. I love the blank, and I'm not a big PR fan. I also like the kit. It's just about my favorite for balance and function. It may not be the most stylish, but I really like all my long clicks. It's my daily carry pen.

Brooks803

That is a fantastic looking blank. Methinks you're starting to figure this casting stuff out.:laugh::wink:

Bout time too! I think I'm finally hitting my stride when it comes to the overall look of these things. The colors were there, just not always WHERE they needed to be!

Thanks everyone! I bought myself a big container of this green and as soon as I get some orders out of the way I'm gonna play around with some color mixes.

wizard

Jonathan, You did it again as usual...! Amazing iridescent swirls with such uniformity. Looks like you captured a dynamic process in a moment in time on that blank! Regards, Doc

Top Bottom