Accepted into local art museum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Kind of a display gloat I guess you'd say . I've had a group of my pens accepted for display at a local art museum. It's just a small Gallery type museum what displays and features different artists. Right now they are featuring a Folk artist named Mark Anthony Mulligan. Very unusual city scapes from in and around the Louisville KY area. Who knows maybe one day I can be the featured artist...lol. It is the first time they've ever shown pens and opening night showed very good response!

2006219225521_CarnegieDisplayOpen.jpg

Sorry for the poor quailty picture [V]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terrymiller

Thats very cool being recognized like that. Is that an actual picture of the display that is set up at the museum.

mick

Yes Terry, thats the actual display. It's an old antique display case from China. The folks running the exhibits were in a hurry to get it set up, as they had an event Friday night, so my wife just threw it together. She's going to go Monday and tweak it a bit and add a few more pens.

gerryr

Congratulations. I'm meeting the director of the local art museum's store tomorrow about them selling my pens in their store. I hope I fair as well as you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom