About time I showed some pens!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from david44

david44

Now that I have felt inspired by the wonderful work I see on IAP I have decided that ought to put some of my inferior items on display. All of these are standard 7mm slimlines with various platings and modifications produced over recent years. Any comments and criticisms will be gratefully received! Thanks in advance, David.

(I hope that my attempt at adding photos has worked!) DSCF0086 euro style fan.jpg

DSCF1003 pen pencil blue corian.JPG

DSCF3820 pen black and padauk.JPG

DSCF3831 pen blue corian.JPG

DSCF3837 pen blue and white.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pesto126

as others have said... very nice work! Would love to know how you made the modifications?

USNGSCS

Not inferior at all. I personally have moved on from slimlines, but your creativity with shapes and materials might make me reconsider. Nice work!

Alzey

Some nice looking pens. Gives me some ideas for the Freedom Pens I am currently working on. Thanks for the inspiration.

david44

as others have said... very nice work! Would love to know how you made the modifications?

Hello Pesto - if you message me direct I can expand at length on the modifications - which particular pen do you want to know about?

To everyone else, thanks for the nice remarks, they are so good for my ego!. The fan of pens dates back 4 or 5 years. I have made a lot of slimlines under various guises (and sold quite a few). Connecting to the IAP has revived my interest in pen making and I have plans for a few new variations. There is so much on this forum to inspire me.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Very nice - one reason I like slimlines is the great flexibility for creativity & imagination. I really like that candy cane pen in the center of the top photo.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Nice work!! Good pics too.:biggrin:

I never understand why some folk look down on the wonderful slimline.
It is no easier to make than any other pen. It is without doubt the most versatile kit around, it's available in any finish ever used on a kit and is also the most affordable kit on the market.
Look at the great works by Jay Pickens and Russ Fairfield.....:wink:

OZturner

A complete new presentation of Slimlines.

David,
Where have you been hiding.
Great treatment of the Old Favourite,
Not over the top, yet significantly different.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
I look forward to your next posting.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom