Abalone Prize Blanks!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rolandranch

Rolandranch

I finally got around to turning the beautiful abalone blanks that I won in the Summer Extravaganza contests. I was very pleased with the results!
Thank you Mr. Robbins for donating these amazing pen blanks!

This is an Emperor fountain pen and my first Dayacom kit. I was very impressed with the quality of the kit.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

This is a Sierra pen that turned out beautifully.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

I thought an abalone shell would make a cool display.

View in Gallery

Thanks for viewing! C&C welcome!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Well done, Seth !!!!! . I have enjoyed some of those abalone blanks also ... they do make superb pens. . I have given a Robbins abalone Emperor to each of my 4 sons/wives/families.

Looking forward to seeing some more of your work, Seth, in the Birthday BASH next month !!!!!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Great job on the pen. Im looking forward to trying a set as well. Ron is a long time supporter of the Bash with these blanks and this year will be no different.

Rolandranch

Well done, Seth !!!!! . I have enjoyed some of those abalone blanks also ... they do make superb pens. . I have given a Robbins abalone Emperor to each of my 4 sons/wives/families.

Looking forward to seeing some more of your work, Seth, in the Birthday BASH next month !!!!!
Thanks!! I have actually been experimenting with my own abalone casting because I like to do as much of the work as I can (plus it's a lot of fun). I will be posting the results soon (hopefully). I haven't done the Birthday BASH yet but hope to this year!

OZturner

What Glorious Pens, Seth.
The Colours in the Abalone are Incredible, in particular in the Cap of the Emperor.
Full Credit to Mr. Robbins, Fantastic Blanks.
Excellent Fit and Outstanding Finish.
Superb Work All Round.
Congratulations,
Brian

Rolandranch

Thank you all for the encouraging comments! I'll be posting more pens soon. Also, please feel free to critique or make any suggestions about my pens or photos. I'm here to learn and could always use some improvement!

Top Bottom