Aaron's Long Click Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from igran7

igran7

Here are the first two click pens I've made using the Long Clicker from Aaron at www.laulauwood.com

I like the kit and the possibilities it offers to show off some really nice wood. The first one is Maple and Dyed Blue Maple on a Chrome kit, the secon one is Afzelia Burl on a Black Titanium kit. Both finished with CA/BLO. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Maple Clicker.jpg
    Maple Clicker.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Maple clicker 2.jpg
    Maple clicker 2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 199
  • Afzelia Clicker.jpg
    Afzelia Clicker.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Afzelia clicker 2.jpg
    Afzelia clicker 2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 148
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

You did a real nice job on those. I like the looks of that kit, just sure I like the click. seems pretty loud and sloppy to me. I've only made one, got another kit waiting in the wings. Great segmenting on the first.

VisExp

Those look great Joe. I've been wanting to try those kits for a while. I think the large single barrel lends itself to a lot of segmenting opportunities, as you've shown.

igran7

Those look great Joe. I've been wanting to try those kits for a while. I think the large single barrel lends itself to a lot of segmenting opportunities, as you've shown.

Keith my segmenting is no where close to what you could do with these babies! The long barrel poses some potential problems with drilling. (4 1/8") Segmentation is almost a must, I just got lucky with the Afzelia and didn't have to glue up.

Top Bottom