8th Place TWICE!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveJ

SteveJ

Well, at least I have moved up - I don't think I've ever finished a contest NOT in last or second to last place.

Here are my entries into the slimline and ballpoint/cigar contests.

I didn't win any bragging rights here, but the cigar was bought for $130. Good thing the purchaser doesn't know about this site or I might never make a sale.

Steve

Attachments

• Birdseye slim 2.jpg
    Birdseye slim 2.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 214
  • M3 Cigar 1.jpg
    M3 Cigar 1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 231
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

I wont let anyone know the name of that buyer. She bought 6 princess pens at $60 a piece, four other cigars at $70, four majestic squires with a vineyard inlay for $90 each plus the cigar shown here. Customers like that don't come every day. As a matter of fact that's the only one I've ever had.

It helps the hobby pay for itself. :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I voted for the one with the wood clip. In most contests where a poll is involved, I believe it's a matter of taste to, those who DO vote. Keep at it, you're doing fine :wink::biggrin: AND, congratulations on your sales. Most of us envy you.

OZturner

Two Great Pens, Steve.
The Cigar is excellent, Beautiful Blank.
Love your Slimline, your Nib, and Centreband, are Terrific, and the Wooden Clip, is Exceptional.
Must have been steep competition.
Congratulations,
Brian.

solobiker

Those look great! I love the center band and wood clip. You did great! If you placed 8th I would have placed 1000000000000001. :)

Top Bottom