7m/m

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Darley

Wood are African black wood, Leafless Ballart burl and Deer antle finial I use gum metal kit 7m/m, comments welcome, Thanks for looking.

20086721167_7mm.jpg

200867211628_7mm2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

Originally posted by badger

Nice take on the slimline. Where does it twist? It looks like it might at the join between black and burl.

You're correct the bottom barrel is shortened but the top barrel is longer to compensated the overal length

Darley

Thanks for the comments gentleman, John this Ballart burl I found it in Deyslford at the wood bender factory only 1 piece so I grabbed, Bill how things in your side of Canada did you turn some pens with the wood I give you from your last visit in OZ, sure Linda love this one so you know what to do:D

its_virgil

Nice pen Serge. You are having fun on your holiday weekend. But, I thought it was too cold to turn down there right now. I'm sending you a pkg on Monday so you can have some more slimlines to do your magic on.
Later my friend.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Darley

Thanks for the comments gentleman, John this Ballart burl I found it in Deyslford at the wood bender factory only 1 piece so I grabbed, Bill how things in your side of Canada did you turn some pens with the wood I give you from your last visit in OZ, sure Linda love this one so you know what to do:D

Darley

Originally posted by its_virgil

Nice pen Serge. You are having fun on your holiday weekend. But, I thought it was too cold to turn down there right now. I'm sending you a pkg on Monday so you can have some more slimlines to do your magic on.
Later my friend.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Don very nice and kind of you, email send my friend

Top Bottom