7 pens of wonder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from diver123

diver123

As in sometimes I wonder how nothing blew up. My pic taking skill is not all that good. I noticed some dust on lens and the look of scratches on my finishes but after anal retentive inspection I came to the conclusion it is the camera.. point and shoot. Anyway that aside what do you think?

Attachments

• DSCN1479.jpg
    DSCN1479.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 407
  • DSCN1481.jpg
    DSCN1481.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCN1482.jpg
    DSCN1482.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN1483.jpg
    DSCN1483.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 228
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

diver123

In order from left to right. Sierra two tone platinium with amboyna burl and CA finish. Spalted maple CA finish on a cigar.European black tit and spalted beech, CA finish. Acrylic cloud blank on black tit classic american twist with MM finish. Spalted tamarind on a hybrid cigar with CA finish. Not my favorite pen. Sierra 24k gold and platinium with Buckeye burl and CA finish. Lastly A blk tit classic american screw cap with an acrylic lava blank and MM finish. I really like those blanks. Crazy looking after turning. Both acrylics pens the tubes are painted. White for the cloud blank and black for the lava. If I didnt paint the brass tube under would stick out like a sore thumb and make those pens un salable. Thanks guys for the interest!

Top Bottom