7 Cigar pens, mostly burls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rmartin

Rmartin

7 Titanium Gold double twist cigar pens. Ca/Blo finish. Picture isn't that great I'm afraid. I just bought a light tent and tried it out for the first time. Still need to adjust the lights, and I'm having white balance problems. I'm using a Sony Cyber-shot. The manual has 2 pages which deal with white balance and each page refers to the other for details on how to set the white balance. With that in mind, here's the pic:

Left to Right

Spalted Tamerind
Teak Burl
Stab Oak Burl
Oliepod
Black Ash Burl
Amboyna Burl
Brown Mallee Burl

Attachments

• 7cigars.jpg
    7cigars.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 297
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenAffair

Wow, even with the "still working on it" shot :biggrin: they look fantastic. Some really nice wood there. I love the Oliepod(?) whatever that is, and the Black Ash, and.... oh well, I guess I like them all.

You got a Humidor to store them in? :tongue:

Russell.

Last edited:

YORKGUM

Really beautiful pens. Primo stuff.

Looks like in that shot you need some light above to get rid of the side to side purplish shadows from the pens.

The finishes are top notch. Sweet!!!

Rangertrek

Nice group of pens.

Those are a nice batch of pens. I like the variations in the woods.
I have the same camera and know what you mean about the white balance issues. I never ended up wiht what I wanted using the guide. I finally used software to color correct the images. You might want to give that a try.

Rmartin

Thanks very much for your comments. I'll work on the quality of the photos and always the quality of the pens. I have enough of each of those burls to make some Jr. Gents, yea!

Top Bottom