6 Divas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rangertrek

Rangertrek

First time for this kit. These are very fast to make and assemble.
From left to right --
1) unnamed pink blank
2) zebra
3) cranberry
4) trippin
5) blue something
6) black & gold (for a Saints fan)

Forgot to order the bushings for these kits, fortunately the Executive bushings are very close (a little smaller). Also, I think PSI has a misprint on the their instruction sheet for the diameter of the bushing. They show 0.495" and I measured the parts at 0.459".

Any way, fun kit, hope it sells at the show next weekend. All the girls that have seen it think they are 'cute'.

Attachments

• Diva1.jpg
    Diva1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 391
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

First time for this kit. These are very fast to make and assemble.
From left to right --
1) unnamed pink blank
2) zebra
3) cranberry
4) trippin
5) blue something
6) black & gold (for a Saints fan)

Forgot to order the bushings for these kits, fortunately the Executive bushings are very close (a little smaller). Also, I think PSI has a misprint on the their instruction sheet for the diameter of the bushing. They show 0.495" and I measured the parts at 0.459".

Any way, fun kit, hope it sells at the show next weekend. All the girls that have seen it think they are 'cute'.

I ran into the same issue with the bushings. Their instruction sheet has the same dimentions as the squire and I alrady had those bushings. But after looking at the kit I realized they were not the same, and had to wait a week to get the correct bushings. Other than that, I agree, they are super easy to make. Great looking pens.

witz1976

I thought these look really cheap and tacky in the catalog. I am curious to know how well you like them. Even more curious to know how your customers like them.

They do look nice with your blanks.

gmcnut

Hi all,

I suppose if I had seen these in the catalog I'd think they were "tacky" too. But in these pictures they look kind of cool. I like the blue one but only because there isn't a green one.

I'm waiting for some feedback as well. You did a nice job on them, matching the stones and the blanks. I have one of each but am hesitant to order more until the buyers see them,

Rangertrek

Dive Kits

I actually like the kits. They turn quickly and assemble in less than 30 seconds each. Hard to beat that. Basically only the barrel and 4 other parts to put together.

This was my first order and I am waiting to see how they sell this weekend before I order any more. I do have 3 on request from firends.
The only think I dont like is the cheap wire ring they use to attach the crystal to the top finial. I may replace all of mine with split rings.
I would think at $11+ per kit they could have used a better attachment on top.

I will update following the weekend. The show is at a local school and there should be a good target group for this pen.

Rangertrek

Show Sales

When to my last show of the year today. Small show at a local school.
Sold 1 of the 6 Divas, in pink. Priced at a reasonable (?) $30. Did have a good show, sold 10+ pens, key rings, and 3 custom orders.

Thought the Divas would have sold better. You just never know!:confused:

Top Bottom