50 Cals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bellsy

Bellsy

Here are a few 50 cals. The first was a last minute gift for a friend at work. He happened to see some of the other 50 cals I had made and commented on how it would be nice to have one in the hunt camp for notes....etc. (I find that hard to believe.... he's such an angel) Anyway he doesn't know it yet, but he will get the pen at work tomorrow.

I went as cheap on the pen as I could, I turned an aluminum tip for it, used a damaged brass casing and added a key chain clip to the top so he would have a way to fasten the pen to whatever it was going to be hung with in the hunt camp. I did not do anything to the brass except a light polish and the aluminum was buffed up to give it a nice shiny finish.

The next 2 pens were for another person at work who wanted to give a couple of family war vets something different for Xmas. The brass and bullet tips were cleaned up and buffed to real nice finish. The picture does not do them justice.

Thanks to Les for being able to supply me the bullet tips on short notice and for his tutorial.....
277374637.jpg

Dave

50cal1.jpg

50cal2.jpg

Top Bottom