50 cal Casing Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from armyturner

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyturner

Here are 3 50 cal casing pens with a .308 casing pen for comparison. Material used is green acrylic, cocobolo, and red stag antler on one 50 cal and the .308. I am getting ready to set up at my first gun show next weekend and hope to sell a few casing pens.

200792218477_50%20cal%20casing%20pens.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

They look good, but good luck selling them at a gun show. My experience is that hunters are a bunch of cheap suckers when it comes to pens. I've yet to sell a casing pen to a hunter. Hunters' wives on the other hand will buy them to give to their husbands as gifts.

Dave_M

I've tried selling my hunting buddies on the cartridge pen and I've always got the same response. "Why would I pay money for a pen like that. I'd just lose the dang thing like all my other pens."

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />They look good, but good luck selling them at a gun show. My experience is that hunters are a bunch of cheap suckers when it comes to pens. I've yet to sell a casing pen to a hunter. Hunters' wives on the other hand will buy them to give to their husbands as gifts.

Attendees at gun shows aren't just hunters. Many are collectors or sport shooters. And a lot are 'lookeeloos' who won't spend anything on anything. They are a very pragmatic bunch and generally will not buy anything unless they need (want) it and some negotiation occurs first. I'll agree, selling those pens at a gun show might be difficult unless bought by wives for gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom