5 New Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stephen

Stephen

These pens are made with BOW from Nolan, Jichi from Gary Peck, Amboyna Burl and Copper Fusion. Photo quality not very good requires some learning to fine tuning. The Burl has too strong a color from the original finished blank. All pens accept the Copper Fusion were finished thin CA, 5 to 6 coats and MM +Ren.Wax..
All comments welcome. Thanks for viewing.
Stephen

Attachments

• 1A. Model - Gatsby in Titanium Gold Finish - Turning Stock - Acrylic Copper Fusion.JPG
    1A. Model - Gatsby in Titanium Gold Finish - Turning Stock - Acrylic Copper Fusion.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 257
  • 2A. Stretched -  platinum - BOW from Nolan.jpg
    2A. Stretched - platinum - BOW from Nolan.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 3A. Style - Stretched in Platinum Metal finish - Turning Stock - Amboyna Burl.JPG
    3A. Style - Stretched in Platinum Metal finish - Turning Stock - Amboyna Burl.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 4A. Gatsby -TN Gold - Jinchi wood from Gary Peck.jpg
    4A. Gatsby -TN Gold - Jinchi wood from Gary Peck.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 206
  • 5A. Gatsby -Rhodium - Jinchi from Gary Peck (2).jpg
    5A. Gatsby -Rhodium - Jinchi from Gary Peck (2).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

garypeck

Wow.... Stephen...... nice pens...... you have been busy over the weekend.....

I've still got a few more of those "cane" blanks if you're interested......

MorganGrafixx

Very nice. What are those 2 in the middle (2nd & 3rd from the left). The kit looks awesome and the wood you used is beautiful. Well done friend.

Stephen

Very nice. What are those 2 in the middle (2nd & 3rd from the left). The kit looks awesome and the wood you used is beautiful. Well done friend.

Thanks for viewing and comments. The second and third are Stretched kits in Platinum from Lau Lau Woodworks with BOW and Amboyna Burl respectively.
Regards.
Stephen

Stephen

Thanks my friend. Of course I would love to have more of them,
I also like to have your black wood that is called "Kayu Hitam" in Malay. I want to try that segmented with Aluminum although I have destroyed 3 in Rosewood. Any tips to do them?
Thanks
Stephen

Stephen

Hi Gary,
OOPS! I forgot to add - your Jinchi has fantastic grains and nice to work with. Do you have more of them? Sorry my photos did not do them justice.
I will try your other exotic "Raja Kayu" this weekend and post it. It looks great even as a blank. Thanks for your freebee. I will make a pen for you with it.
Stephen

garypeck

Hi Gary,
OOPS! I forgot to add - your Jinchi has fantastic grains and nice to work with. Do you have more of them? Sorry my photos did not do them justice.
I will try your other exotic "Raja Kayu" this weekend and post it. It looks great even as a blank. Thanks for your freebee. I will make a pen for you with it.
Stephen

Hahaha.... i should be sawing up more furnitures (jichi) this weekend..... will let you have them next week.....

Jichi Wood $35
Raja Kayu $20
"Cane" Blanks $25
Kayu Hitam $20

Total $100 (i'll throw in some freebies as usual)

Enjoy your blanks....

Top Bottom