48 Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Heading to the city for a couple hours on Wednesday and a few of my regular customers have asked me to bring some pens with me so they can select some early Christmas gifts . So here I am tuesday night after 11.00 PM sitting at the kitchen table pricing pens and filling up my display case while I am watching election talk on the TV. . I have a bunch more that won't fit in the case but I will take them in a separate box. .
W.Y.
48Pens.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

I kinda enjoy watching the elections even though the USA ones take so long.
Canadain debate (english version) to watch tonight as well as the Palin/Bidon one on CNN n USA . Hard to watch both at the same time.
Our Canadian election is only something like 38 days right from start to finish. It will be over in two weeks from now. Some don't even know it's happening yet :eek:

I am back minus four pens and one bottle stopper. .
The clerk in one large hardware store wants me to come back later in October after her payday and said she would line up a bunch of other clerks to buy some. It so happens that I have to go back later in the month for a Opthamologist appointment.
Sure makes for an nice 120km (each way) trip when gas expenses and meal etc is all paid for out of a few pens and extra $$ left over.
Two of the pens were rifle cartridge ones so I have to get busy and make more.

W.Y.

ronhampton

nice looking pens william, i'm working on learning how to make a cartridge now. may have a post later.:biggrin:---ron.---:biggrin:btw nice fretwork on your web site!

Last edited:
Top Bottom