4 Sierra's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ericofpendom

ericofpendom

Here are 4 new Sierra's that I did on Friday.

1 chrome and gun metal with carbon fibre in clear PR
1 gold and gun metal with carbon fibre in clear PR
1 gold and gun metal with spalted beech
1 gold and gun metal with mosaic and aluminium accents.

Hope you like them, C & C's welcome.

Eric...

Attachments

• DSCF5876.jpg
    DSCF5876.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 452
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericofpendom

Nice pens. Tell me more about that top blank? Did you make it? Very nice work on all of them!

Hi Mike,

I have some acrylic blanks that are just stripey and I cut them into slices and glued them back together in a random pattern with a thin slice of aluminium in between each piece. I used an old venitian blind for the aluminium.

Eric...

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Cool !!! But what are you going to use to keep the blazing Lancaster sun out, now that you've chopped up the blinds???:biggrin: ( I use beer cans....recycling... and any excuse for a pint!! :biggrin: )

ericofpendom

Cool !!! But what are you going to use to keep the blazing Lancaster sun out, now that you've chopped up the blinds???:biggrin: ( I use beer cans....recycling... and any excuse for a pint!! :biggrin: )

Hi Steven, we have wooden blinds now and they will be included in a later project probably. :biggrin:

Eric...

ericofpendom

You got the lines very true, Eric. Not easy to do. 2 thumbs, way up!

Hi Billy, I used a precision mitre saw as mentioned by someone (can't remember who :rolleyes:) on the forum. I have tried a chop saw and a bandsaw but nowhere near the precision needed. The mitre saw gives a great cut and all you need is just a light touch on 500 grit to take the burr off between each slice.

Eric...

SDB777

Very nicely done, on all!!!
Have to pile on with everyone else though...the top pen is the show stopper in the group.

Scott (carbon is cool too) B

Top Bottom