30 Cal Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MrKugelschreiber

Not bad for 1 order, I've sold about 60 of these in the last month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 216
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Please, what price do you get for those pens ?

A volume of 60 per month is fairly impressive if you're getting $50+ each but not if you're getting only $25.
The 30 Cal is an easy pen to make, after all.

Last edited:

csr67

Nice grouping! The Bolt Action is my best seller by far. Last week I sold 16 of them in a 24 hour period on a motorcycle enthusiast website. I'm charging $55 shipped flat rate. All but one of those are nice woods with CA, and the other was black/red Alumalite.

Next up I'm going to try the similar gear shift pen and see how those go.

Nice grouping! The Bolt Action is my best seller by far. Last week I sold 16 of them in a 24 hour period on a motorcycle enthusiast website. I'm charging $55 shipped flat rate. All but one of those are nice woods with CA, and the other was black/red Alumalite.

What time frame are you giving them for delivery? I knocked out the 10 in the picture cutting, drilling, squaring on one night and turned them the next day. So far everyone has told me no rush whenever you get them done. Some I have had on hand but others are taking a week or two because I travel for a living and I'm gone 4 days a week and come home to my wife and 2 little munchkins and have to give them time and take care of husband/fatherly duties. Time is tough to come by, but the orders are coming in daily.

csr67

What time frame are you giving them for delivery? I knocked out the 10 in the picture cutting, drilling, squaring on one night and turned them the next day. So far everyone has told me no rush whenever you get them done. Some I have had on hand but others are taking a week or two because I travel for a living and I'm gone 4 days a week and come home to my wife and 2 little munchkins and have to give them time and take care of husband/fatherly duties. Time is tough to come by, but the orders are coming in daily.

Same here. I told them 2 weeks and I'd get back with a variety and let them pick. I too have a real job!:smile-big:

Top Bottom