.30 cal bolt loaded.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

As others may have seen PSI`s new bolt action .30 cal I had to get a few. I sell alot of the reg .30 so this was a no brainer for me. I know some don't like it but I believe it will be a good seller. The kit looks just like the other .30 cal accept it does not go together like the sierra with the nib connected to the transmission. The nib and final ends are pressed into the tube. The bolt works smoothly although the inside will get scratched from moving and rubbing against the insides of the body. The body is HRB with around 10 coats CA sanded and sanded again through 9 colored pads and polished with Novus heavy and light.
Thanks for looking comments bad/good welcome
Brian Kort
Southern Pen Designs
KnB Pen blanks

IMG_8583.JPG

IMG_8584.JPG

IMG_8585.JPG

IMG_8586.JPG

IMG_8587.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Sweet! Thanks for the mini review, now I will definitely pick up a few of them... Well done, great finish and a beautiful piece of HRB

You did that one GREAT! I just wish they had better platings available.
I have learned my lessons on gold plating's but this plating is very durable. We do our shows and these pens get picked up ALOT and they go from show to show with no wear. I dont know if it is coated with something or what but it is durable.

Charlie_W

Charlie, it's Hondouran Rosewood Burl ... my favorite wood! :)[/quote]

That is going to be on my wish list now. It's just beautiful!

renowb

Looks really nice! HRB is my favorite! I just finished one too. I like them. They seem really solid. I will post a pic shortly.

Top Bottom