30-06 Tru-shell cigar (Trademark pending)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

Here is my version of what I think some people have called the cigar rifle shell pen. Either way, what I have done was ground off the black powdercoating on the finial so the brass shows, therefore matching the rest of the pen. I'm not really sure if anyone else has done this or not and posted on here. Dont want anyone to feel like I didnt give credit where credit is due.:)

Attachments

• 30-06 Tru shell cigar brass antler.JPG
    30-06 Tru shell cigar brass antler.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rebelgal1

nice job I have played around with a few of these just haven't posted them.. Did u assemble your own tube, in the cartridge, I have been playing around with this to fiqure out the best way to do this.........

seamus7227

nice job I have played around with a few of these just haven't posted them.. Did u assemble your own tube, in the cartridge, I have been playing around with this to fiqure out the best way to do this.........

No actually what i do is drill out the primer end, grind down the twist holder and then press it in. Then as an added security, i solder that piece in place. So to answer your question, no tubes insides the cartridge. Hopefully this pic will help

Attachments

• 30-06 True shell Parker ink cigar twist mech.JPG
    30-06 True shell Parker ink cigar twist mech.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 194

seamus7227

Seamus, that makes a real nice looking bullet pen. I like the finial that way. Nice work.

Thanks Paul! It gives a little variety from what I'm used to with the round top finials. The only problem I dont really care for is that because it is a 10mm tube, the upper barrel seems a little heavier than my usual rifle shell pen. If I could trim the weight down a bit, it would be great!

Top Bottom