30-06 Closed End (?)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rangertrek

Rangertrek

This one is a little different. Requested by client.
I have not seen this combination before, so is this the first one?
This is a Gator Tooth for the top barrel.
The tooth was hollow and very thin. I filled it with acrylic and then had the challenge of drilling for a tube. Took a little time; but, managed to get it done. The client has a key ring with a gator tooth and wanted a pen.

Almost did a center band for it, then decided against it. Still not sure about a band.
Well, let me know what you think.

Attachments

• R589w.jpg
    R589w.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 162
  • R589cw.jpg
    R589cw.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 158
  • R589ew.jpg
    R589ew.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
If that is what they requested go for it.Personally i think it looks like crap but that is just my opinion.I'm not saying anything bad about you personally i just don't care for it much.

tim self

I think it looks good. I'd leave it as is without a CB. I've done that many times with antler and even used a antler fork screwed to a base for a desk pen. works well.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Reminds me of a shank:biggrin:. Definetly don't go to the courthouse with that thing.

bruce119

Like Gary said the customer is always rite and if he is happy that is all that matters.

Personally I think that tooth deserves better. And I like bullet pens I do them myself.
Maybe if the tooth was little shorter but you did a great job fixing it to the bullet I'm sure it was a challenge.

Top Bottom