3 for today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from darbytee

Status
Not open for further replies.

darbytee

I'm almost embarrassed to post these after seeing Wayne's, but here are three I've finished in the last couple of days. The first is osage orange burl that I got from Rich (low_48). This was a freebie he threw in that was the perfect length for a patriot pen. The other two are stabilized burls I got from BB: blue lapis maple burl with a nickel slimline kit and double dyed (black/gold) box elder burl with a platinum jr gents. These two are part of a 12 pen Christmas order for a neighbor. Thanks for looking.

200411219242_3burl.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Very nice Fred, you what they say, everybody doesn't drive a porche, you got throw some chevys & fords in there. & the 12 pen order sounded good, Anthony

wayneis

First of all, Fred you did a great job, they all look fantastic, especially the Jr. Gent but I am partial to that style .

OK Folks, this is getting embarrassing, see what you started Anthony. I really do appreciate the compliments but I am not the only one here that has done a nice pen lately. AND I had to enlarge my hat band.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm taking my last curtain call :>)

The Creep

PenWorks

I started nothing! You guys were turning pens before I got here, and you will be turning pens after I leave. It is not my fault you took a very pricey pen kit, used an exceptional piece of wood, and turned it into a masterpiece. And you got the koodos for it, which you deserve. ( No wonder the hat band didn't break)

But I comment Fred, as he sold his 12 pens and you still have yours. Way to go Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom