3 Stoppers & a Calender

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

I have had a run on bottle stoppers. Seems I have more drinking clients than writing. :D From L-R Redwood burl, dyed black BEB & Rosewood. The stoppers are gold & black TI.

The background is either RT's back yard or the calender Gary is not going to get. [}:)] Anthony

20041213154349_DSC00989.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

RT. I thought that's what 100 ac in Northern MI looked like. Actually it is, Mt Evens & Echo Lake, Denver Mt. Parks, CO.

The spheres seem to sell better for me than some other styles.

Thanks for looking, Anthony

wayneis

Anthony you're terrible[}:)], just like me[;)]

With just a little imagination that could be a view of Michigan's U.P. In the summer it's one of my favorite places to be, just not the place to be in the winter if you know what I mean. I've been up the a couple times in the winter and the snow is so deep along side the roads it taller than the car, you cannot see over the banks. And you people who don't know snow, I'm not joking at all. I've seen it start to snow in late September or early October and not all melt until the following May.

Wayne

PenWorks

Snow in September, melting in May, that is not what a I call golfing weather, I'll pass. The coldest I ussually get here, is when I ware my WINGS jersey to the hockey game, but still root for the Coyotes. No hockey, that s**ks. Anthony

dougle40

Nice job Anthony .
It,s funny but whenever a picture like that is shown , just about everyone knows of a place that it could have been taken . It looks just like a small lake in Northern Ontario that I've been to many times .

G

HOw much do you get for bottle stopper?
When I was drinking I never saw the need for them,the cap either once it was removed and it didn't matter whether it was a bottle of wine or a 1/2 gallon of scotch.
If I drank till I emptied the bottle I knew it wouldn't go stale or spill.
(Thanks God those days are gone... at least up till today and for the last 11&1/2 years.)

Will those stoppers fit on the 2 litre Sam's diet cola bottles?

PenWorks

Eagle, I get 35-40 for the gold or black Ti stoppers. they also double as a weapon. I would not want to be on the recieving end of one these flying at me. You better watch out for that diet stuff, no good for you. Wine is better for the blood. Your pen cases shipped today as well. Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom