3 snake skin sierras

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

Status
Not open for further replies.

its_virgil

Snake skins cast by me using the pressure paint pot. Comments welcome...good, bad, or indifferent. Are we tired of snake skins yet? I'm not...one of my favorites.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

20065152255_3%20sierra%20snakes.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Very nice Don! I experimented with some casting (outside the paint pot) last weekend, and haven't had time to go see how it all turned out! Hopefully I got at least one salvageable set.

Deere41h

Don....Almost as nice as the one you sent me. You know my wife still has not touched it. Don't have to worry about knowing where it is. Very nice --- Keep em coming!!

Don,
I am not tired at all, they all look great! I have not made a sierra, yet. How do you like it? Is it the same length as the Atlas? I dont have many requests for the length is too short for a pocket. I do like the newer version with the silver body instead of the black!
Glenn

its_virgil

Thanks Glenn. The Sierra is quickly becoming one of my favorites, although I did not like the Altas. I found the mechanics of the Atlas a bit combersome to assemble, but I may be the only one with those thoughts. I've ruined more Atlases during assembly than any other kit.

As for as the size of the Sierra, I've carried one since they first came out and don't find the size a deterrant to carrying them in a shirt pocket. I really like the kit. I also think it is a bit pricey, which seems to be the way lots of kits are going lately. I'm not sure higher priced kits equates with better quality kits. The newer kits from CAUSA hitting the $50 range seem a bit much. But we continue to purchase them, don't we?

Thanks again for looking and listening.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by oobak
<br />Don,
I am not tired at all, they all look great! I have not made a sierra, yet. How do you like it? Is it the same length as the Atlas? I dont have many requests for the length is too short for a pocket. I do like the newer version with the silver body instead of the black!
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom