3 of my latest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Greg O'Sherwood

Hi and thanks in advance for your helpful critiques!
Sorry for my poor photog skills, I have no idea how to use this new Olympus SP-570, can't even find the white balance...:frown:

From left to right:

1) afzelia burl on a sierra, stabilized, so just MM'ed.

2) PCB pen from Bruce, it's actually turned smaller (.530) at the nib than recommended - my fault- but it fits perfect and no components were harmed in the process. :biggrin: I think I'm gonna sell quite a few of these.

3) WPP Pacifica Fishers of Men kit with some of Nolan's awesome BOW. Beale 3 buff finish.

Tell me what you think! Don't hold back!

Gregory of Sherwood Forest

Attachments

• P2080168 (1824 x 1368).jpg
    P2080168 (1824 x 1368).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 264
  • P2080168 (1204 x 903).jpg
    P2080168 (1204 x 903).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hdbblue

I think your photos don't show up :)

I think now that I can see them, the pens look good. the Afzelia burl is stunning and I may have to get some of those PCB blanks, generally I don't care for anything other than wood but those are really eye catching. Good job Sir Gregory O'Sherwood.

Harvey

Last edited:

TowMater

I haven't done anything with the Thompson's yet, looking for the right material for the handles yet. The infill is in progress but moving at a snails pace as most of my freetime at the house has been dedicated to resume/ksa building.

I duno what all I'll be doing at the show other than walking around, can't stay too late as I have a special treat lined up for LOML that day and have to be back in time for that.

Will definitely be hitting the LV booth.

Top Bottom