3 more in "The Steampunk Collection"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Si90

Si90

Haven't been around much lately, life just seams to have got alot busier. Here are 3 more additions to the collection residing with, or on there way to new owners, they were all made a while ago. First one is a small twist pen that takes mini refills. Has glass tube with various watch parts, springs and wires.

The second is another twist pen that takes mini refills but also has a LED torch in the end. I left a couple of holes in the body and added the mesh to allow you to see the mechanism.

And the final one. Very similar to some previous ones but this time as a rollerball. This was done as a commission. Rollerball isn't really my choice for these pens. In the end it didn't go to the person who commissioned it so it just went into my shop inventory.

As always, thank you for taking the time to look.

Until next time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Excellent trio Simon! I like #2 with the mesh the best - a nice element.

Have a great holiday season.

PeetyInMich

Simon, when you joined I was inspired. As you "grew" I have noticed that you have been raising the bar to the point that it is nearly unreachable. PLEASE, DO NOT STOP!!! When I get a little bored of turning your designs are a serious wallop of fresh and innovative creativity. You seem to be leaning to the "steampunk" side (heck, you are one of the guys defining it) but your other styles are also executed very well too. Keep up the good work and don't stop pushing the rest of us to raise our game.

Top Bottom