3 Jr. Gent 2 in NH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

This is my listings for tonight. From left to right Amboyna, Buckeye and Maple Burls.

1_many-1.jpg

Hope you like them.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jmbaker79

Beautiful set of gentlemen there, and the photo is incredible! That is a nice piece of buckeye, think that one is my favorite!

reiddog1

Wow. Great job Mike. All three are great, but the buckeye is my favorite. Great swirl in the grain and just the right balance of light and dark. Good show man!!!

Dave

Beautiful work Mike. Did you finish them in CA? Did you use anything to make the figure pop so nicely?

I don't use any CA now for finishing. I use WoodDoctors pen finish. I am allergic to CA. This has been a great replacement, it takes some experimentation to get just the right finish but I think I have it down now. Gives me a very deep finish and no caustic fumes.

booney0717

They are all great. I like the buckeye burl the best. Never would have thought i would prefer buckeye over amboyna but that is some of the nicest buckeye burl i've seen. love it.

They are all great. I like the buckeye burl the best. Never would have thought i would prefer buckeye over amboyna but that is some of the nicest buckeye burl i've seen. love it.

I purchased a slab of Buckeye from a guy in Oregon on ebay and cut it all up into pen blanks. This is one of them.

Top Bottom