3 Designers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pastorbill1952

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully these are focussed. I am still working on the pic taking quality and may need a new camera. All comments welcome.

200541205617_designer%20BEB%202.jpg

Buckeye Burl

200541205647_designer%20bxelder%202.jpg

Boxelder

200541205717_designer%20spalted%20maple.jpg

Spalted Maple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />Hopefully these are focussed. I am still working on the pic taking quality and may need a new camera. All comments welcome.

Nice work Bill. I'm a little suprised at someone of your calling fo-cussing, though. [:D][}:)][:D]

TLOML just looked over her glasses at me when I began to chuckle over the last comment. She already thinks I may have been sniffing the CA LOL. BTW, in reference to the formailities, I'm still just Bill but I do thank you for teh respect. Beleive it or not, I put my britches on one leg at a time like the rest of you. Except for the firefighters who jump into their boots then pull theirs up. Ask them. Thanks for the comments and I will work on the pics.

Tom McMillan

Well, Pastor Bill---I respect Pastors and what you do---so I always call them Pastor!! By the way---your pens look great!!! Nice work---and of course, will be looking forward to many, many more!!!

wicook

Very nice, Bill. Although your photos are not really far out of focus, you can probably (I don't know what you use for a camera) use a stopped down lens (and correspondingly slower shutter speed) to increase the depth of field. Some cameras won't focus at close range...like mine...so I use a close-up lens set that screws into the lens ring. Hope these comments are helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom