3 Breast Cancer Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobostro61

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

Good looking pens. I've made a few of these as well and one exactly like the white. My wife snatched it up almost faster than I could take it off the lathe.

SDB777

That Pearl blank is sort of stealling the show! The color those things take on when put under sun light...awesomeness!! Congrats for your sis-in-law too!!

Scott (well turned) B

Janster

Nice pens Bob..........

......if you would like, please contact me through IAP and I would like to send a BC Bracelet for your sis-inlaw. My bride and I make em'. Thanks and be well..........Jan

BCBracelet_zps4b29cdc5.jpg

BrianG

Jan,

What do you charge for those? I have a friend that recently had to have a double mastectomy and I would love to give her a few gifts to know that people are thinking about her at all times.

Thanks.

Janster

Please contact me through a E-Mail. I should have contacted Bob directly, sorry folks.
It is not my intent to hijack this thread. Thanks....Jan

Last edited:

Fishinbo

Very beautiful pens! The pinks are really attractive and the white is gorgeous. Great fit and finish. They are surely appreciated and loved by sister in law. Great job!

Bobostro61

Chris is right, the kits are from PSI. Ordered a couple more the other day and they were out of the gold. Only chrome and rose gold finish in stock. Real easy to make too but beautiful pens.

Top Bottom