3 blanks from a friend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Monty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Got these blanks in a trade from Eagle several months ago. The picture has been lost in my computer since I took it. My PHD camera takes lousy pictures and doesn't do the pen justice. Sold the 2 end ones in recent show for $125 each.

2007121214822_Eagle.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Mannie,great work from both of you,one of these days I hope to get one of Eagles masterpiecies,the only thing wrong is you got way to little for them.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I've had many comments that they were priced too low, but that is about the top price my market will bear. The one in the middle I have priced at $150. It gets looked at and put back, but that price will remain firm unless I can find a more upscale market, then the price will go up.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by Monty
<br />I've had many comments that they were priced too low, but that is about the top price my market will bear. The one in the middle I have priced at $150. It gets looked at and put back, but that price will remain firm unless I can find a more upscale market, then the price will go up.

Mannie,

I agree with Gary. I also have a couple Eagle blanks that are pens, one very similar to this one. I have it priced at $295 (floor) to $395 depending on the show. I have also had people look, but not purchase; however, the number of hours in the preparation of the blank should be represented in the price you ask. Eagle can't sell his blanks for the dollars per hour they deserve, but we SHOULD try to educate the buying public about the difference between hand-made and laser-cut. Ken's flag pen SELLS at these prices, why shouldn't Eagle's???

OBVIOUSLY, you are entitled to sell the pen at any price level. I just believe that Eagle's blanks are truly "one-of-a-kind" hand-made art. Presented as such, the price is LOW.

I have asked potential customers how many Mont Blancs have been sold at $1500 that are NOT as unique??? So, why WOULDN'T this pen be worth the same amount??? (So far, it hasn't worked, but it will!)[:D][:D][:D][:D]

FWIW - as you know, you have a complete right to ignore me!!![:0][:0][:0]

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Ed, I'll know this weekend if I get in the show I was telling you about. If so, the one left, the one in the middle, will be priced in the $250 range minimum.

IPD_Mrs

Is there anyway to get any of Eagles work? I would love to see some blanks before they are turned. Still trying to figure out how he does what he does, and so well too!

Mike

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Eagle does sell his blanks Mike.

I will PM you his e-mail (as I will anyone else who wants info).

He does not ship in a hurry, but his blanks are worth waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom