3 barons & 3 cigars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

I wasn't sure I liked these initially but they are growing on me. The customer was quite pleased. I h ad permission to use the logo for these six. Enjoy and comments welcome.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

ForumRunner_20140603_221812.jpg

ForumRunner_20140603_221833.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 4 using Forum Runner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Terrific Pens, Don.
Great Fit and Finish.
Superb Snakeskin body, but I can't get my mind around an Energy Company wanting to use a Snake Skin. I hope they are not sending out Subliminal Messages about their Company Ethos. LOL.
Brian.

turncrazy43

Very nice, Don. I agree that the Baron kit is getting my attention too. It looks great with the snake skin. Well done.

its_virgil

Thanks. But allow me to clear up my original post. I love the baron. It is one of my favorites and I sell lots of them. I like snake skins. I make my blanks and sell lots of both pens and blanks. I also like labels. What I was trying to say is I wasn't sure I would like the labels and snake skins together but that combination (at least for these pens) is what is growing on me. I like them more each time I see the picture (and get the check:biggrin:)
Thanks for all the comments.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Very nice, Don. I agree that the Baron kit is getting my attention too. It looks great with the snake skin. Well done.

Top Bottom