The 3%

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Josh Reid

Josh Reid

e7c60f1bc0ddd80539f305b643c439da.jpg

The 3%. What is a 3% er? During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the kings tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by around 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another 1/3 of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final 1/3 took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.
The 3% today are like minded Patriots who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. 3% ers say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We will not comply!
Audentis Fortuna Iuvat... Fortune favors the brave!
A true Patriots pen blank and for all those who understand the true nature of the Revolutionary War and how it was won.
You can custom create a work of art for yourself or a friend or all of the above! This pen blank is made and sold by Mark Koster the Hobble Creek Craftsman @hobblecreekcraftsman. It is available for the PSI bolt action, magnum bolt action and the sienna/sierra/wall street/classica style pens. Mark is a great guy with Amazing products. Check out his page and website. Www.hobblecreekcraftsman.com
#3% #threepercent # hobblecreekcraftsman #patriot #patriotic #america #usa #handmade #woodturning #woodworking #redbeardswoodworks #beautifulutility #pens #penmaking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Interesting Pen and Post, Josh.
Nice Blank, I have a bit of trouble, there appears to be a line of what appears to be creases on the Flag, or is it Embossed?
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Jgrden

I love history, to make up for when I did not pay attention in class. Now I read all that is available with great interest. So this caught my attention. The pen is as good as the history you mentioned.

Top Bottom