• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 140
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Cocobolo I believe I just love Cocobolo can't get enough of it.

Very nice for your second pen. Be for to stash and hold on to your first pen. You always keep your first one.

Chief Hill

Not too bad Ernie. I like a few more coats of ca or a high polished look. But some people also prefer just a mild shine. Either way the fit is good and it's clean. Very good job on your 2nd pen.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I gotta give all the credit to "Oldwagon". He helped a bunch, and just had the cocobolo laying around. We put 2 coats of Friction polish and one coat of renassaince. Has a nice shine to it. May try more coats on the next one. He gave me quite a bit of wood to experiment with. So off to the wood shop to make some sawdust. Thanks again Todd!!!:biggrin:

glycerine

I gotta give all the credit to "Oldwagon". He helped a bunch, and just had the cocobolo laying around. We put 2 coats of Friction polish and one coat of renassaince. Has a nice shine to it. May try more coats on the next one. He gave me quite a bit of wood to experiment with. So off to the wood shop to make some sawdust. Thanks again Todd!!!:biggrin:

If you really like them to shine, try a CA finish when you have time to experiment. You'll have a smooth, glassy finish if you sand/polish it right.

Top Bottom