2nd Crest pen..........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

Same style of decal but with a different arrangement of wood and additional plastic segments were added in along w/brass! This was a commissioned pen! I errored in my earlier post, this lineage and Crest was traced back to 1850 from the "Greenwood" clan, henceforth the Green dyed Holly. C~N~Cs welcomed. Thanks and be well.....Jan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

I like your crest pens and am wondering how you get the decal. By that I mean I spent considerable time a couple days ago trying to get a picture of my family's crest down to a size to fit on a pen, using a photo editor. When I reduced it enough to fit on a pen, it was no longer a clear picture. I'll keep playing with it, but so fr so no luck.

That's an awesome pen.

Janster

I like your crest pens and am wondering how you get the decal. By that I mean I spent considerable time a couple days ago trying to get a picture of my family's crest down to a size to fit on a pen, using a photo editor. When I reduced it enough to fit on a pen, it was no longer a clear picture. I'll keep playing with it, but so fr so no luck.

That's an awesome pen.

Thanks for the nice comments folks. Paul, I was fortunate enough that the commissioner of the pen had a small copy of his Crest. IF i can help you at all please let me know via Private Message. I "may" be able to assisit you, mabe not? But the offer is there for you either way! At that time we can exchange e-mail addresses and get you fixed up. Thanks...Jan

Top Bottom