2nd completed clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BigNick73

BigNick73

Ruined one between the last one and this one but got it sorted. Found the parker refill is easier to make the nose cone for since it has a much longer skinny end than the pilot G2 I was using, but since it's shorter I had to make a spacer between the refill and the mec to get the length I wanted. Used the spring from a pilot G2 as it compresses smaller than the typical parker springs while still having enough length and force to work. The shorter compressed spring kept me from having to drill as far as the others and leaves the walls of the nose thicker.

Blank is a M3 mokume, roll stop is a 4mm opal thingy I had laying about.

0sHl7Ru.jpg

2MfoQRp.jpg

dtfpieT.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very nice indeed !

Comparing this with your first one presented here, this barrel seems to be all one piece whereas the first one had 2 pieces that screwed together.

To change refills on this one, I guess you simply unscrew the click mechanism.

BigNick73

Very nice indeed !

Comparing this with your first one presented here, this barrel seems to be all one piece whereas the first one had 2 pieces that screwed together.

To change refills on this one, I guess you simply unscrew the click mechanism.

Yup 1 piece and everything changes from the mech.

Kept almost the full 5.5" length of the blank but somehow writing with it, it feels too long though when it's sitting next to some of my other pens it's really not.... thinking about lopping some off the back and getting rid of the spacer.

Top Bottom