2mm Pencil Conversion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chuck Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Key

The barrel is much too robust for a clip so I put three flats around the pencil to make it triangle like.

20073504321_BEB.jpg

Chuckie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

Is there a kit or did you convert a manufactured pencil? I ask because I have been thinking of converting a couple "trade related" types I have. Besides holding writing/sketching leads these will also hold colored leads used in metal fab/welding shops. They will also hold interchangeable tips used in the sign industry for use with vinyl signage production and application.

Chuck Key

Originally posted by cozee
<br />Is there a kit or did you convert a manufactured pencil?

Apologize for the delay in getting an answer to you. I order an upgrade to my internet service. They shut my phone off at 8 am Monday morning and I just got it back online Wednesday afternoon. The internet upgrade has cut my DSL speed by about 1/3. So much for Talk More, Surf More, Spend Less!

Anyway the pencil is a manufactured pencil. It is the Alvin Scott B/2. I would say a very easy conversion and non distructive so you can always go back to the manufactured pencil style if desired. Go to http://alvinco.com/dealerloc.asp to locate a dealer in your area.

Chuckie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom