2 Photochromic Euros

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Phunky_2003

Phunky_2003

1_Photochromic_Pen1.jpg

1_Photochromic_Pen2.jpg

(Above 2 pics)
These are pics (poorly done pics) of Euro with photochromic blanks by wolftat. They turned great, gotta really focus on em, anytime you move a light or shift the colors change up. I really like the way it turned out. Made this one for my daughter. This stuff is really difficult to get photo. Top pic is with flash lower pic without flash.

(Pic below)

Another photochromic euro. This was one of the darker blanks wolftat had. My neighbor came over when I just finished up this pen. He offered me some nice wood for it. He's cutting down a few trees this weekend and gonna bring it by and stack it next to the shop.
1_Photochromic_Pen3.jpg

Thanks again for the blanks Neil. They are awesome!! Extremely happy!!

James

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice James ! I have one of Neils Photochromaticgyrosenthesischangecolor :biggrin: (I just made that up) pretty blanks glued up and almost ready to turn myself . Are you using a duplicator ?

Phunky_2003

Dale,

I'm not using a duplicator. I made the darker color one first, was going to put the other on a rollerball kit. Then my daughter walked out and saw the other blank laying there and said... Dad thats mine I want that one. I asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted it just like the dark one. Not having a duplicator i just marked out the lines close as I could and went for it.

James

Top Bottom