2 pens for Fall festival auction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

I finally turned pens...one on Tuesday night and the other yesterday. Both were finished with brushed on Lacquer and I am very impressed the speed it dried. I actually sanded and buffed them less than 20 hours after application of lacquer finish!!!

The Platinum Jr Gent RB is made of amboyna and the TN Gold Perfect Fit is quilted Mesquite that I milled green Monday and microwave dried yesterday :D.

Both will be donated to a school/church for auction during their Fall festival this Saturday. :)

Critique welcome.

200511113520_P1000457a.jpg

200511113655_P1000459a.jpg

200511113729_P1000467a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Thanks guys!

The information sheet is LOML's idea and creation. I came home one day and it is all done...including the business cards. These are the first photos taken with them pastorbill :).

Billy, Exposure is good but honestly it is not in our area...these babies will go to Edinburg. As most of you know, we go there weekly and we've been going to their church...a small one that really need some help.

BTW, photos were taken last night with my new camera...just with my room's incandescent light (no flash). I need to learn how to use it properly...it has very good potential.

Dario

The result is very disappointing...both sold only for $70.00. [:(]

I blame this to the way they displayed the pens...or for not dispplaying the pens properly.

Imagine this:

They sold both in one lot.
One box was opened but was placed in a ziploc bag the other was in a closed box in a ziploc bag and looked very cheap!!!
They are also on a table full of towering items and hardly noticeable [V].

Oh well...I donated it and they can do what they want. I feel bad because I want them to make money out of it...and possibly could have gotten more if they did a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom