2 new woods for me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gandsande

gandsande

I got a few that I finished last night to show around

1st Is Ramon Stump. This is on a Jr Marshal with the holes filled with it's own dust and then Sealed with CA. about 4 coats to fully penetrate proper.

2nd Is a Pink Heart. on Executive. The Knott was no fun as it went all the way through although much smaller on the other side. This was a lot of CA and Coffee Grind to blend with what little was left of the knott.

I need to know if someone can tell me if Pink Heart is Just Pink Ivory? I can find nothing about Pink Heart so far. The Seller labeled it as Pink Heart and it has a lot more grain then the Pink Ivory's I have done.

Thank you to those of IAP that allowed me the pleasure of purchasing these blanks. while challenging to make the result hopefully will fetch me a nice dime. If not I'll keep them for my personal collection.

Greg.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

Likely, it's Red Heart. I've never heard of Pink Heart. I could be wrong. Do you have any photos? That might be helpful. Look up Pink Heart and see if that looks right to you.

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

bitshird

Some tulipwood also has a pinkish color and a lot of grain, very nice looking wood, and not very expensive either.

Last edited:

patmurris

Without a picture it is impossible to provide any opinion... i've never heard of pink heart either. Pink ivory is a fine (finer then ebony for instance), dense and heavy wood with a candy pink color when cut - you can't mistake it.

gandsande

It was very hard. Thus I did suspected Pink Ivory but the Pink ivory I have normally used are less defined grain and tighter with more consistent pink color. That and the label on it was Pink Heart and he sold Pink Ivory separately. So I ask cause I cant find PINK Heart on any sites.

Thanks for the help

Top Bottom