See more from OSCAR15

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCAR15

We need ta get a second lathe.

2006616105514_P1010169.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

What kit is that? It's neat looking! Looks like she did a nice job on the pens!

I can't imagine sharing a lathe with someone- I'd definitely have to get a second one. I could probably manage to share my drill press, and maybe my bandsaw, but even those are doubtful! I'm kind of possessive. I once let a friend come over and make a pen, and it was like fingernails on a chalkboard to me!

Jerryconn

Nice looking pen, I've turned some of these as well. Thought they would sell but I guess I haven't got around the right geeks yet![:D]

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by angboy
<br />
I can't imagine sharing a lathe with someone- I'd definitely have to get a second one. I could probably manage to share my drill press, and maybe my bandsaw, but even those are doubtful!

And here I am thinking that it was only boys that did not to like to share their 'toys'[?][?]

-Peter-[:D][:eek:)][:D][:eek:)][:D][:eek:)]

OSCAR15

Ang...It's a 2 way twist tech pen from PSI. Turned one way its a pen, twisted opposite way, it is a stlus for palm pilot....Oscar

angboy

Originally posted by challagan
<br />I say she did pretty well too! I couldn't share my lathe either! She don't let me use her washing machine.... uh ... never mind, not a good example!

Corey

I hope she doesn't read this board! I can hear her now offering to let you use it... and what's that sound in her voice? I don't think it's just the sound of her offering that as a kind gesture! [}:)][}:)][;)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom