2 More this Afternoon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chief Hill

Chief Hill

Well got some kits from KJP today. And I am loving these.
WAYYYY Better than the El Grande that I was making IMHO...

1st is a Jr Retro with Black Ebony
Aluminum segmenting Feel free to rip it apart. GOD I HATE MY SCROLL SAW...
This is becasue the aluminum segmeting I did seems not to go togeher perfectly.
Ryobi scroll saws arent really that good cutting into 3/4" Ebony.
I need a Band Saw to make better cuts, if I had one I wouldnt of had this issue.

Anyhow the 2nd pic is Jr Statesman II/jr Marshall with Poplar burl woods with about 10 Gallons of thin CA glue due to all the loose woods but turned out ok.

Once again sorry for the crap pics but wanted to post these tonight
Let me know what you think guys.
Also I have never sold these before so for my website purposes can you let me know what you think a good price is? Thanks Gents.

Attachments

• Jr 1.jpg
    Jr 1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Good1.jpg
    Good1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mickr

Hey chief...you keep saying Guys and Gents..there are some talented women on this site..would you want their answers to your questions??? Or do you just want guy answers??

Chief Hill

Hey chief...you keep saying Guys and Gents..there are some talented women on this site..would you want their answers to your questions??? Or do you just want guy answers??

My fault. I am sorry if I offended anyone. It's " force of forum habbit". I did not pay close attention to the vast size of the membership.

hewunch

Great looking pens. But I believe the second is a Jr. Marshall. A kit by the way I would love to try out, but is not sold in the US, so you are quite lucky sir!

Chief Hill

Great looking pens. But I believe the second is a Jr. Marshall. A kit by the way I would love to try out, but is not sold in the US, so you are quite lucky sir!

Yes it is a Marshall I was suppose to add it to title with "statesman" but forgot. Seeing as they are close in comparison reasons. Other than the flares. I used both in the title.

mickr

My fault. I am sorry if I offended anyone. It's " force of forum habbit". I did not pay close attention to the vast size of the membership.
no offense Chief..we all get brain fade..just hate to leave the talented gals out..:biggrin:

Top Bottom